Talbot Owners' Club

The Home of Pre-War London Talbots

Talbot Owners’ Club 90th Anniversary Lunch at Barlby Road 19th Apr 2024

The first general meeting of the then newly formed Talbot Owners Club took place at the offices of the Clement Talbot works on 19th April 1934. To celebrate the 90th anniversary of this event, Members of the Talbot Owners Club are invited to a special reduced price lunch at the recently restored Grade 2 listed buildings, exactly 90 years to the day on 19th April 2024.  

The offices of the former Clement Talbot factory have been totally renovated as an Arts Centre, now known as the ‘Ladbroke Hall Studios’. It is also the home of ‘Pollini’, a new Italian restaurant where we will have lunch. The restaurant is situated in the resplendent surroundings of the old entrance hall - a location we are all familiar with through period photographs of the factory. Many of the original Edwardian fittings and features survive.   

Following lunch there will be a tour of the buildings, including the former Engine Room, Board Room and drawing offices. The Club has also kindly been granted permission on the day to park three Talbot cars under the front portico entrance.

Full details are available to Members in the Club Magazine.



The Talbot Owners Club magazine is published bi-monthly and contains news, updates and informative articles. It is edited by club secretary David Roxburgh.

Talbot Owners Club Magazines


The essence of the Club is to ensure that members meet and enjoy themselves; the Club is open and democratic, dialogie is encouraged. It is for people of all ages who like Talbot cars and want to enjoy the company of like-minded people and also to support current Talbot involvement in historic competition.