We welcome new Members, whether you currently own a Talbot, are a prospective owner or are just interested in the marque. Membership of the Talbot Owners’ Club brings many benefits to Members.
- Informative and entertaining bi-monthly magazine covering Talbot news and reports, competition activity, technical articles and period extracts from pre-war publications.
- Dynamic and authoritative website with an active forum, full of information for owners.
- A series of local, national and international events to encourage the use of Talbot cars.
- Trips to motoring events such as Prescott, Le Mans Classic and Montlhery.
- Access to spares and information about where to find them.
- Technical advice and information including a comprehensive Talbot Technical Manual.
- Annual General Meeting weekend – not your usual boring event! A very convivial and well-supported Christmas lunch.
- A collection of Talbot branded items available to buy. Access to the impressively large collection of Talbot archives.
- Being part of a friendly, welcoming and active Club!
- The annual subscription is currently £30 (Spouses £5)
To join, please print off the Membership Application form and return it to the Membership Secretary indicated at the bottom of the form.