- On the menu bar near the top of the main TOC forum you will find the HOME button, click it.
- You will be taken to the home page displaying all the boards which contain different topics. ie events, 5 sections for the Talbot models, magazine, For Sale/Wanted etc. Each of these boards contain sub sections called a threads which contain information relevant to the topic under discussion. Each thread will have a number of replies from members forming a discussion between members. Clicking on the HOME button on the menu will return you back to the the home page displaying all the boards.
- Below the menu bar, within a box is Recent Posts, clicking on this displays in posts which have been made in date order. Next to recent posts is All Unread, clicking on this displays all the posts which you haven't been read. Next to all unread is Last Visit Unread, this displays all the posts which you haven't read since your last login. These are very useful for doing a quick check on what has been posted onto the forum since your last visit and save having to work out what has been placed on the forum by other members.
- Below this box is the Talbot Owners' Club Forum news - here will be displayed the next TOC event or any news relating to the Club or Forum.
- Below this box are all the boards and scrolling down the screen to the bottom after the boards is a box containing the Latest Forum Statistics.
- Active Users shows who is currently logged onto the forum and also the peak numbers of members logged on. By clicking on the members name their profile will be displayed.
- Total Forum Statistics is an overview of the forum and how many members are registered.
- View Portal is currently under construction, please ignore.
- Recent Posts, All Unread and Last Visit Unread are as described above.
- Clicking Members List displays all the members registered on the TOC Forum. From this list the members email address can be obtained and used to contact other members. Also if the member is offline the folder in the first column will be grayed out, if the member is online the folder will be yellow. Below the members list is a filter to make a number of selections to help find members from the list.
- Clicking Latest Thread displays what the last posting entered onto the TOC forum.
- Latest Member displays who the last member was to join the TOC forum.
- The last box at the bottom of the page displays the Scheduled Events. These are the events which have been entered into the forum calendar and are displayed in this area up to 60 days in advance. At some point this will be moved higher up the Home page nearer the top for ease of seeing the upcoming events. If the cursor is placed over the event and clicked, details for the event will be displayed. Click on the blue down arrow to display full event detail.